Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All you need is love

Today I am praying for my boys....that they will be each others' best friend! I love when I go in to get Andrew up from his nap and he pats his bed asking me to put Joshua in with him so he can play. I love when we say night-time prayers and Andrew puts his arm around Joshua's shoulders. Andrew is the big brother I prayed he would be and Joshua is his #1 fan!

DSC_0404

DSC_0402

DSC_0399

*Please note, things around here are not always peaches and cream. I do not want to come across as being "so perfect" Yes, there are times that Andrew would rather not share his toys with Joshua or give him hugs and kisses. But that is why I pray for them, because I know that only God can make us all better sons/daughters/parents/children. I know how much my Mom prayed for me and I am doing my best to remember to pray for my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment