Thursday, December 10, 2009

Check, check, check

As I look at my calendar I have realized that in two weeks we will be in Ohio for Christmas! Wow! With that said, I am trying very hard to get ahead so that I can just enjoy family time over the next few weeks. I do have a lot of my shopping done, today I ordered my final online gifts and purchased my last stocking gift. I ordered, picked up, addressed and stamped all of our Christmas cards. I also put the finishing touches on the Christmas shirts for my family. I love days when I get stuff checked off my lists....but getting some things done means neglecting other things....like my kitchen....

DSC_0864

But it was worth it to get these done...

DSC_0857

and these....

DSC_0877

Don't worry though, dinner managed to get made, eaten, the kitchen cleaned and the floor mopped. Needless to say...I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. i picked the exact same christmas card as you did...too funny! :) glad you are getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete