Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Cruisin' We Will Go

I am so excited because at the end of May we are going on vacation! Like, a REAL vacation! I go to Ohio multiple times a year to see family, and as much as I love it, I don't really consider that vacation! haha

Not only are we going on vacation, but WE = Spencer and I....no kiddos! We will be joined by my sister, Emily, my brother-in-law and both my brothers! I am very excited! (Can you tell?!)

When my mom went back to school to get her degree four years ago I told her that when she graduated we were going to take her on her very first cruise as a graduation present. This May she would have graduated from the University of Findlay with a degree in elementary education. God had bigger plans than we did. She is now living everyday in paradise with Him! When she passed away in October my siblings and I decided that we still wanted to take a vacation together this Spring.

My sister and I are having a great time talking about the cruise and making plans. We both, of course are also very excited to think about the shopping that *needs* to be done! haha

I told her that I would share some pictures on here so she could see what I have gotten so far!

I found this dress at TJ Maxx in GA for $10!
DSC_2818

This dress I ordered from Chadwick's online for $15!
DSC_2819

This dress I purchased knowing that I have 2 weddings coming up, but thinking it would be good for the cruise too. I found it at the Dress Barn outlet for $17!
DSC_2732

I splurged on this next dress, I got it at Ross for $40! I brought it home to show Spencer and he didn't love it. So I thought maybe my sis would want it, here you go Em, what do you think? There is a bow on the waist but it's hard to see.
DSC_2730

So there you go. Obviously I enjoy buying dresses! I have to say that I am pretty proud that I got all 4 dresses for $82! Now that's a deal!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo!!! I love all those dresses and the last one is super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it yours, for $40 that is :-)

    ReplyDelete