Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Happenings

Is it too late for a Christmas Post? No? Ok, good!

On the 22nd we celebrated Christmas with Spencer's family in Florida. We had the annual fondue dinner, fondue is probably one of my favorite traditions with Spencer's family. Then we exchanged gifts. Poor Andrew was so tired and not feeling himself that day, so Taylor did most of his unwrapping for him! Spencer got a white backdrop that he has been wanting for taking pictures, the boys got lots of toys, we got a new suitcase and I got a giftcard to MAC!

DSC_1235

DSC_1241

On Christmas Eve we woke up at 3:45 am and headed to the airport to fly to Ohio. We made it there by 9:00 and had the whole day to spend with family. That evening we went to my Aunt's house and had Christmas with all of my Mom's family. Andrew loved playing with my Aunt's dog, Ollie. He followed him around all night giving him toys and kisses! I think that my vow to never ever ever ever get a dog might just have to be broken someday!

DSC_1262

DSC_1278

DSC_1320

We stayed with my sister and her family for the week so we woke up Christmas morning and had gifts from Santa with her family and my brothers. Wait, let me rephrase that, my children woke up around 7:15, had breakfast and then around 8:30 we decided to wake Joel and Caroline up to open gifts because they were still sawing logs! Haha!

DSC_1360

DSC_1375

DSC_1399

DSC_1411

DSC_1426

DSC_1451

DSC_1468

I think the highlight gift of the day was Spencer's big gift. He got a new lens for his camera from my Dad and myself that he was not expecting at all. I wish I had taken a picture of him opening it! I got a Vera Bradley wallet and the first (and only) season of Kings on dvd.

We ended the night with an early bedtime for the kids while the adults played Things. It is a hilarious game that I would highly recommend, but only if you are playing with people that aren't too serious! We had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment