1. Dark roots ~ I love having blonde hair, but it is a lot of work to keep it up! I am thinking of getting back to my roots a little bit with the start of the New Year.
2. Snotty noses ~ I love my boys, but I hate when they have runny noses!
3. When movies don't end the way I want ~ I hate when I watch a love story and wait til the very end to see the couple get together and then BAM the movie is over!
4. Meanness ~ I hate seeing people who are mean to others in order to lift themselves up.
5. Clutter ~ I can be a little crazy when it comes to cleaning (Spencer would second that!) But I can only live in clutter for so long before I go crazy cleaning like the Tazmanian Devil!
6. People who smoke around children ~ I don't like smoking at all, but when I see someone smoking around a child/baby/pregnant woman I about go crazy!
7. Baby bangs ~ I am sporting one serious hairline of baby bangs right now and I can not wait for them to grow out!
8. One uppers ~ you know when you are telling a story and someone always has to "one up you" with a story of their own, yea, that's annoying!
9. Improper English ~ don't get me wrong, I am in no way a perfect when it comes to grammar, but I think people should know how to use their, there, they're, you're, your, to, two and too!
10. Barely used diapers ~ if you've ever had a newborn you know what I mean! You change a diaper and 2 seconds later they've messed the one you just put them in!
Go on over to Dave and Brit plus One to add YOUR own list :-)