Thursday, September 3, 2009

I have a confession...

I have way too much junk! There have been a few things on my shopping wish list lately, but my "allowance" is...well...zero! So today I had the grand idea that I would clean out some of my old stuff, you know, things that don't fit well, are getting worn out or I simply don't wear anymore. Let me tell you...there is a ton of it! I have a bad habit of buying cheap things that I like instead of spending a little more on things that I LOVE! So my goal is to have a garage sale to get rid of some stuff that is just taking up space to get some money to fill in some areas of my wardrobe that I tend to get cheap with. Here are some things I love right now.
Me Too Nickel Patent Slingback Flat
These flats are from DSW... I love them...they are on sale I would get a ton of use out of them!
Celebutante Dress
This dress is from Francesca's. I think it is simple and beautiful. I will have more updates on the garage sale soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment