Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Recipe and a Snack

This is one of my husband's favorite meals.

Chicken Rolls
Chicken - cooked and shredded
1 package crescent dinner rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 C milk
pepper
shredded cheddar cheese
chopped onion

Unroll crescent rolls and place shredded chicken and chopped onion in center. Sprinkle with pepper.

DSC_9350

Roll up and place in baking dish. Mix milk and cream of chicken. Pour over chicken rolls and top with shredded cheddar. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

DSC_9352

DSC_9354

DSC_9357

This is probably the quickest snack ever.

DSC_9325

If you have never put M&M's in your popcorn, you have been missing out!

DSC_9328

We like to drink orange juice with our popcorn.

DSC_9343

Have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

  1. oh chicken rolls! spencer introduced us to this when they were in college. it's now one of our "staple" meals and we think of spencer each time we make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting MM's in my popcorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey!

    Thanks so much for leaving such an uplifting comment on my blog today. I love the scripture you mentioned and I do find such comfort in that, thank you!

    I really enjoyed reading about the birth of your baby and the sweet hospital pictures!

    Jessica <><
    http://waitingonafullhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete